Current Job Openings:
Responsible for operating a vehicle and driving passengers to and from their destinations. Greets passengers, ascertains destination, watches for traffic signals, waits for passengers to take them to their next destination.Primary Responsibilities
- Drive people from one place to another in a luxury vehicle.
- Use knowledge of local streets and traffic patterns to avoid heavy traffic.
- Vacuum and clean interior of car.
- Pick up and throw away debris from passengers.
- Take payments.
- Wax and wash exterior of car.
- Pick up people at their request.
- Make change and issue receipts.
- Answer requests to receive vehicle assignments.
- Perform errands for customers.
- Take passengers to airport or pick them up.
- Carry packages and luggage.
- Help passengers get in and out of car.
- Wash and dry windows until they shine.
- Put air in tires.